To arrange the details of your Marriage Service, or a Service of Blessing, please call us on 01452 740204 for current contact numbers to discuss your requirements.
Whitminster offers a variety of options for your Wedding Ceremony.
The closest church is St Andrews, Whitminster (Anglican), just 200 yards from Whitminster House along the Yew Walk. This historic church is set in a scenic Grove surrounded by open countryside for complete peace and privacy.
The church seats 120 guests with further chairs available.
There is temporary parking outside the Church for the use of immediate family and any Church officials required (Rector, churchwardens, organist, bell ringers etc.). There is also a large field adjacent to the Church which can be prepared for guests' cars, together with additional parking for the West Wing and Old Stables.
Other Wedding Service venues nearby include:
- St Joseph's, Stonehouse. c. 4 miles away (10 minutes' drive). Seats up to 160
Tel: 01453 822121
- St Joseph's, Nympsfield. c. 8 miles away (15 minutes' drive). Seats 80-100
Tel: 01453 542039
- General contact: 01242 532455
- Stroud: 9 miles away (20 minutes' drive).
Tel: 01453 766049.
- Gloucester: 10 miles away (20 minutes' drive).
Tel: 01452 425275.
The Ceremony Room, Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2TG
- Cheltenham: 18 miles away (26 minutes' drive).
Tel: 01452 425060
The Marriage Room, St George's Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3EW
"I can't imagine a more idyllic setting for a wedding and a more charming hostess." Wedding guest